Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's here!!!

It's here ... the day of departure! I don't even know how to begin to talk about every emotion that is flowing through me today. There's this part of me that feels like tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. That if I can follow the Lord's leading in this area, then I can do so much more when I get back! This song has spoke to me so many times in the last few weeks when I think about this trip. I refuse to not be used. I refuse to not be courageous. I refuse to sit by and let life pass me by. I refuse to not step out in faith... This is what we were created to do - show others HIS love!
And so ... tomorrow I'm stepping out and taking the first big step of the rest of my life the Lord has for me. I covet your prayers!


JOSH WILSON, I Refuse 
I can hear the least of these, crying out so desperately
And I know we are the hands and feet of You, oh God
So if You say move, it's time for me to follow through
And do what I was made to do
And show them who You are

I don't want to live like I don't care
I don't want to say another empty prayer
Oh, I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
I could choose not to move
But I refuse

No comments:

Post a Comment